Director of Case Management is a key management position for First Stop Inc. and is responsible for consistent achievement of the case management team mission of providing a path for homeless persons to independent, sustainable living. The Director of Case Management will report directly to the Executive Director.
The successful candidate for this position will have a social service case management background paired with experience managing people, developing a team culture, and developing case management processes from intake to completion.
Functional Areas of Responsibilities:
- Development and management of case management processes
- Direction and support for case management staff
- Development and administration of the Client Enrichment Program
- Development of collaborative community relations with other agencies
- Development and management of the case management intern program
- Accountability for case management financial budget and expenses
- Ability to set and achieve short and long-range objectives
- Skilled program financial accountability
- Experience in development of case management strategies
- Proven ability to coach staff and develop teams
- Commitment to quality case management programs and program evaluation
- Compliance with code of ethics of the National Association of Social Workers, 42 CFR, and HIPAA requirements.
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Maturity in handling challenging sets of circumstances
- Passionate about First Stop’s mission
- Ability to work in collaboration with diverse groups of people
- Self-directed, entrepreneurial spirit, and action-oriented mind set
- 3-5 years demonstrated experience in social services case management
- 3 years demonstrated experience in supervision and management of people
- Master’s Degree in Social Service
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a brief note telling us why you want to join our team.
Paving a continuous path from homelessness to independent, sustainable living
First Stop is seeking a director of case management